Sunday 13 November 2011

The bunny on my couch.

I have a bunny.
It's scary and cute at the same time. When did I ever think of getting a bunny! It's a living, breathing creature! It's a cute living, breathing creature, but it can not take care of itself, so I have to and that scares the shit out of me. Well, it's living with me now - on my couch, because I can't put it in the cage, because it brakes my heart to put it in a cage, so it lives with me on my couch.
It doesn't have a name either. First I don't know if it's a boy or a girl because it's only a month old, second, WHY am I allowed to name a bunny? It should be able to choose it's own name, but it cannot talk. Buttercup does not suit it, because it's grey and fluffy. So at the moment I'm going between Cesar, Jack Daniels and Monroe.
What did I get myself into?! Goddamn it, it's so cute!


PS: I saw a unicorn! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment