Monday 21 November 2011

And here I am again.

It's four AM and I'm still up - again.
I am a night person, there's no use denying that. I do my best work in the night, but it's still crazy. Well at least I have company. I don't think I've ever seen Jack Daniels sleep since I've got him.
Anyways, I'm working on my new scene: Intimate Relations. I hate when they're translating titles, because if someone had told me that the original piece was called 'Les parents terrible'....
Well I found out, didn't I.
It's quiet brilliant.
I don't really like the scene we're doing from it, but the play itself is. Well, it has a lot of resemblance to 'Les enfants terrible' - who would have thought, since they're both written by Cocteau...
I'm still slightly pissed. Out of the scenes we're now doing in class, Intimate relations was the only one I haven't have read. They're doing 'A Dolls House', 'Hedda Gabler' and 'The Jewish Wife'. Everyone who knows me, knows how much I love Ibsen! (And Brecht, but I don't really like it in english, so I don't really care) But I'm not complaining. I like this play. It's going to be a lot of talking. And finally I can walk around in nice dresses and high heels for a scene again - haha!


And that's how a script looks if you stop marking your lines, but start marking everything anyone ever says about you. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment