Tuesday 9 August 2011

You know what your in for.

I'm slowly turning insane here. Don't get me wrong, I still love this city, but doing a four week filmmaking program is crazy! I mean: Twenty days to shoot 3 of your own short films assisting on 8 others?! Well at least you know what you're in for.
Remember me telling you about this rooftop thingy? THAT'S insane! NY has so many rooftops, but still, noone will allow you to shoot up there and try to get insurance for that! Haha I'm crazy! Well I'm now on a 50/50 Percent change on getting mine. Cross your fingers. It's ridiculous!
Anyways, breath angel breath.
It's gonna be fine. But I have to find a Plan B, just in case (I don't like Plan B's) And it's crazy, I've never in my life written so many e-Mails and texts and talked to so many people on the phone like I did in the last 48 hours. My BlackBerry is constantly blinking, and if it's not then I think it is.... Yea like I said, I'm going crazy haha
Enjoy your day you lovely people
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment