Monday 8 August 2011

The search of a rooftop.

I have to admit - I'm crazy. Yesterday I realized that I'm shooting my second piece on Thursday, well, all of that would not be a problem, if I wouldn't have decided to place the whole thing on a rooftop. And not that the rooftop would be some kind of "extra feature", no the rooftop is the main thing, and you would mean to find a rooftop in NYC would be easy, but believe me - it's not. Well anyways. If you want something you will get it.
Anyways. I had dinner with some acting students today. It was nice to be surrounded by some actors again, but weird. It's true that directors and actors are two different pairs of shoes. But two awesome ones. I like it. I had some actors talk, ate some good food and then just realized what a good life I'm living. Being surrounded by amazing people doing the thing I love and so much support. I want to thank you all and especially Rashelle, who has been an angel! Whatever I needed she was there with some brilliant idea. I love that woman! And also to Maria, even though she's in LA she has been an awesome help. I could not do it without the two of you: Thank you soso much!
All my love

No comments:

Post a Comment