Saturday 13 August 2011

The Girl that fell in love with Baseball (and Rooftops of course)

This week has been crazy.
And I loved it. After Editing and screening my Mise-en-scéne on Monday there was a whole bunch of other stuff to do. We shot the last Mis-en-scéne I went to a Yankees game and we started with the continuity Pictures (one scene shot from different camara prospectives)



Well let me start with the Yankees, or maybe the rooftop, well anyways: Wednesday we went to a Yankees game (Corinne, some of her Work mates and me) by that time I was still looking for a rooftop. It is insane getting one, even though New York has so many of them. I would shoot the next day and it slightly freaked me out. But I deserved some freedom from all the crazy workingness, the non sleeping and the dreaming in camaramovements. Definitely. So I went to the game. I've never watched Baseball before, because to me baseball just sounded boring, but it is a completely different thing when you see it live. The atmosphere is awesome, you're just in the moment, being surrounded by all these Yankees Fans and you just go with it. I have to admit, I did not see much of the game, I actually just saw the Yankees playing, when the Angels where on the focus seemed to fail haha. But yea it was awesome. (That's why I'm going again tomorrow!)
Well, by the end of the game I still had no rooftop (duh) but Corinne had one. Thank you sosososososo much again, you literally saved my life.
So we shot there the next morning. It was a wonderful shoot and the roof was just perfect (I really hope the whole thing turns out like I imagine it), the next day we shot on a rooftop again, then in West Village. Fran had found a friend with a rooftop, so we kind of literally became the rooftop Crew haha. Well during that shoot (Frans) we got locked out on the roof. It was crazy. A lot of crazy things are going on here. But anyways. I really really love everything right now.
Just had a shooting being "Black Swan", that was fun. I actually don't think write in a right order anymore, so I'm just gonna stop and take a nap. Yes, that sounds like a good idea.





Have a wonderful day.
All the love

No comments:

Post a Comment