Wednesday 3 August 2011

I've come home.

Have you ever had that feeling that everything's right? That you're in the right place at the right time, for the right reason, doing the right thing? Well, that's what I have now. I don't want to over articulate it, because we all know that live has a tendency to turn on you when you think it's perfect, but I'm just not gonna think of that.
It's just the feeling that I've come home. This city makes me feel alive, I don't feel like a stranger to it, but more like as if I always was meant to be here and finally found my spot. I know that the city has his dark sides too, and some uncomfortable ones (Have you ever tried to get a cab when it rained? And don't dear swearing about the subway by the same weather haha) but that's life, isn't it?
It's just: I don't mind the subway, you can be anywhere within a certain amount of time, I love the craziness and the people, well there are a lot of them, some great other less, you get that, but most important of all: I'm finally doing film. I'm in this vibrating city able to live a dream, how much luckier can you possibly get?
We had our first shots today, just training shots, but they were shots, shot on actual film, ready to be developed, can you believe that? And this weekend we'll be shooting our first scenes. I'm writing, planing pictures, making storyboards, hardly sleep, and shoot, that's the life I would love to live for the rest of my life.
For anyone who didn't get it yet: I'm happy - very happy.
Yes I miss all my people, but I will always be missing people, that's the life I chose to have and for the one who it concerns, they will always be with me in my heart (that sounds so corny but it's true).
Lot's of love.
Enjoy life - it's worth living it!
PS: I own a Blackberry now - YEY

No comments:

Post a Comment