Thursday 4 August 2011

There are no small decisions in Filmmaking

Yes I'm still working, but I need a break.
Because, like Sidney Lumet likes to say (a lot): "There are no small decisions in Filmmaking" This leaves me a lot of work to do. I love the work, but it's still a lot and that's just for a 40 sec scene.
Get a neat heandwritting, write tones of loveletters, which newspaper would this person probably read, how would he write a love letter and what's in it, what kind of coffee would he drink ect.
Rashelle was an angel and wrote me three of my letters - her handwriting is incredible! It looks like a real love letter and like it could have been written by a very educated person in the Old England. This makes it easier. Tomorrow I have to go pick up the New York Post, by tones (and tones) of coffee and get everything ready.
It will be awesome.
Let me get back.
But just to close it off, a quote from the letter Napoleon wrote to Josephine: "I awake all filled with you. Your image and the intoxicating pleasures of last night, allow me not to rest"

No comments:

Post a Comment