Monday 22 August 2011

6 AM in Central Park

Today I lost my rhythm. I went to sleep at around 9/10 last night so that I would be okay with getting up today at 3.30 AM. I was more then okay with that, I've never felt so much energy and after the first coffee, my world was more then just okay. Unfortunately not everyone was as happy and awake as I was. But I wouldn't let that ruin my morning mood. I saw the sunrise over Manhattan from the Central Park, and I have to admit that it was more then just a wonderful picture.
Then we started shooting, all day long and after we were done, I still didn't feel tired. Well I thought. But as soon as I went home and closed my eyes on a pillow I was gone. Three hours of sleep in the middle of the day - that's what I call a fucked up rhythm.






pictures by Yana Davydova

No comments:

Post a Comment