Tuesday 21 September 2010

Do you remember, the 21th night of September...

Damn, I'm a bad bloger... Anyway, here I am, back again.
Actually I have an excuse ;P I didn't have any internet access over the weekend - poor me and seriouselly, you didn't miss anything too exciting.
I am about to get sick, which I try to avoid, by just ignoring it - see how long this is going to work...

Something else?! Well, I can't believe I've just been to this school for three weeks - it feels like so much longer, and I love it! It's probably the only thing I am able to talk about at the moment - it's horrilbe - ask Alex if you don't believe me.
Ah yea, this is something interessting. I saw Alex last week, when he was in LA for tree days. It was great to see someone from back home, but also kind of weird. I mean, we were sitting in that coffee and talked - in Swiss german! I actually thought I had fergotten about it, but it dosn't seems like.

well my mother is here now aswell, and we got some furniture!! Yea! I am actually LIVING now in this place! I have a bad and a fucking red sofa haha, and you couldn't believe how excited I was about my own dishes! Let me tell you - to have your own dishes is something AMAZING haha.
Yea, anyways... I'll go back to work again, still a lot of things to do.

And yea: Happy Birthday Micaela! You're 21 now honey!!!

Take care xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment