Wednesday 1 September 2010

Apartment Olé!

I got my apartment YEY! It's gonna be ready by Monday and I can't wait to move in!
But before I move in I think these Americans are going to drive me crazy. I have to get Gas and electricity acces, so I'm trying to reach these Offices... well I try.
I allready spoke to the Gas Office, which told me that they could offer me Gas by next month!
But at least they said I could get Electricity by Friday (yey)

And something else: I had registration today! The school looks cool and the people seem nice aswell, so I think everythings gonna be great! They have like a huge parking spot in front of the building and everyone gets there by car (even the ones who live just 5 minutes from there!) It's crazy.
But it was cool, I met people from all over the world, like Sweden, England, Columbia and of cours a lot of Americans (but NON from California)
Well, tomorow is orientation, so lets see.



Have fun and take care

1 comment:

  1. happy you found something. sure everything will work out for you. take care
    je t'embrasse v

    ReplyDelete