Sunday 12 August 2012

Working with professionals.

Bird is out of the nest. My first attempts to fly. Holly freaking fuck. Working with your friends is one thing, you know each other and you kind of plan by ear - uh-huh, not anymore:


Production: Ernest Briggs
Production Assistant: Kelsey Leonard
Director: Nadine Nonn
Director of Photography: Daniel Leary
Lead: Trent Walker

Sure, some of my friends are still part of it, but I need some people around me that I know and then the people who are moving me forward. Baby steps, but steps, and it feels like I'm working with professionals and I'm loving it. Going back and forth with Ernest talking about SAG-AFTRA paperwork (who is currently in Minnesota - yea, that makes the whole thing easier haha), talking with Trent about character history, setting up shooting schedules, having a DP who talks about storyboards, and shot diversity - because they all actually know what the fuck they're talking about! Holly shit! I feel like these are my first attempts to fly. Wow, fuck. I don't know how I feel, but at the same time I feel amazing. So much to do. Thank god Kels is there - there's a reason I made her poduction assistant. If I'm about to drown that woman will pick me back up again. This is actually happening. What the -. Now breath. One step after the other. This will work out. It will.

Something else I found - remember when I wrote a play and we did a stage production of it haha, these are some screen captures of the interview we had for Fringe TV:








No comments:

Post a Comment