Wednesday 1 August 2012

August.

I moved out and in and all around, gonna pick up my car today and hand in my keys.
Thank god it is August. July is gone, history. No more bad news (at least not in that capacity), no more brothers missing trains, planes and any other kind of transportations, no more missing Blue Balls, no more Fruit flies, no more broken convertible roofs, no more, no more, no more, but more of writing, new beginnings and things like that, signing things to start working and make this count. It's August. Happy Birthday Switzerland.
For the next two weeks I'll probably not have internet, and then there's a surprise.
At the moment I'm spending my last 50 minutes in my old apartment, it's so empty, and suddenly it seems so small. Weird how I think It was bigger with all the furniture in it. Well, that is it.


Enjoy August, it should be rather good.

No comments:

Post a Comment