Saturday 11 August 2012

Lost to a Chicken Nugget.

Oh summer.
Yesterday was a wonderful person's birthday: Marina Ma. 20 years of Marina Ma. I'm so thankful she is in my life, not really sure she knows how much I love her. But yesterday was a wonderful day, with wonderful people, where we went down to the beach and I actually swam in the Ocean for the first time here. Yes you heard right after 2 years (which anniversary will be coming up VERY soon) I finally swam in the ocean. It was beautiful. We were all running around in the waves, running around in the sand, walking on the pier eating corn- and hot dogs. It's the family you're going back to, and that's all we need.


Something somewhat beside the point, but still: THE ROOMMATES is out. The web series created by my dear lovely friends Hunter, Ernest and Barlow. Show your support and take a look, if you like them, like them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theroommatesseasonone - thank you very much and have a wonderful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment