Friday 3 August 2012

Life without internet.

So, for the last couple of days there was no internet. Generally, not a bad thing, but suddenly checking your e-mail makes you sweat and getting in contact with someone seems nearly impossible haha - that's why I'm at the AADA library at the moment, sitting next to Annie (YEY) doing her Prompt script. I kinda miss that.
Other then that, good things happened. I am feeling really content in my new apartment, and bunny seems to like it too. I have blue nails, my life is turning blue. This morning I went to Yoga class, it was freaking amazing, only that doing the warrior, suddenly in the back row I spot Charles, Bianca and Ryan, that was slightly funny.
My clothes are all over the floor, and I need to get the freaking re-writes into the new script. I really like living with Kali, I really like living in this apartment. I get up in the morning, turn the radio on, make breakfast and start my day, something that I never really did at my old place. Luigi still hates me, but not that much anymore, plus he's terrified of bunny haha.
I think those were the basic updates.
Pan is in town, gonna show them around this afternoon. Life is good, LA is not to hot today, so perfect weather for everything.
Love what you do and you can do it.





No comments:

Post a Comment