Sunday 15 April 2012

Not quiet sure I know what I'm doing anymore...

Living is a great thing, it really is, working too, but I'm not a huge fan of deadlines. Suddenly everything needs to be done - by midnight, and no one seems reachable - great. That's what you get from trying to have a life!
No worries, I'm just freaking out for a bit, I'll be fine.
It just has a weird touch to it when suddenly you cannot seem to reach your freking cast members to verify how they want their names spelled in the guide. Or you struggle with the fact that those Americans measure everything in fucking inches and stuff like that. I'm glad they count the same way otherwise I would need to make sure that 300 characters really mean 300 characters.
Whatever.
Plus my apartment is filled with smoke from the Photoshoot for the Flyer. I don't like the smell of smoke, so I decided to freez while I have my window and my door and everything open (since the attack on my apartment with the Febreez spray backfired on me and my apartment was not livable in for about 20 minutes).
But whatever, everything will be fine. It needs to, it has to, it will.
I think I'm done bitching and I'll get back to work.
Thanks a lot and enjoy.
If you wondering what I'm all so freaking out about, look at this - Fringe - The Relationship Play.


Flyer


Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment