Sunday 1 April 2012

Carefree

We hit our last month together and suddenly everything feels light. It's weird how we're all ignoring failed relationships, old fights and flings, because we know that this is our last opportunity. Sure there are certain things that went too deep to forget, but for the most part we're just happy to have each other, new bounds begin to grow and weird couples and groups develop from that.
Today I went to the beach with Alaska and Marina, it was great, because we just did, there was no thinking behind it. I can't believe that it will be done soon. Marina will move back to San Francisco, Mikaela to Washington, Kelsey will stay for a bit but then she will be gone as well... I might move to San Francisco for a month, to get some money. At least the guys are staying here: Charles, Mike and Nicolas. And then of course I have my cast who cannot leave me till the end of June anyway (although Tessa does, she leaves to Australia at the 20th).
But anyway, it's good to feel the joy of life again. And the weather helps. Wonderful warm sunshine today. i found the right people, no discussion about that.
Enjoy your night. I will clean my apartment YEY

No comments:

Post a Comment