Sunday 22 April 2012

Not before the work is done.



My hair is getting long, really long, and I have to admit, that even though there's nothing that could ever compare to my short hair, I'm liking it. I haven't had long hair in a really long time (two years) and it seems to give me my calm back. More groundedness, more control, more calm.
I like to be the outgoing person I am, the crazy little thing that always does something, the creative brain, that's my short hair. Always there, and sometimes even in your face, my long hair is more of the sensitive side of me. Yes things have to be done, but they have to be done with care, I am less in your face and more observant, more calm, I will not flip if you tell me somethings not possible but sit there and in a calm tone find a way that it will be possible.
Sure, both of those sides are always present, but looking in the mirror I can identivy with one of those sides more, and that's exactly why my hair will not be cut till this work is done.
Walking around in flats.
Life is good.
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment