Sunday 15 April 2012

Deadlines

I think I mentioned before that I'm not a huge fan of deadlines. Well, they're making me go insane. 1.5 hours to go, till everything has to be done. It makes me turn into crazy hair woman:


Yes, I'm still not allowed to cut my hair for another month. But I wanted to test long hair out anyway and it is getting long, really long. like oh my god long. Now imagine taking headshots with hair like that. Well, that's what Filip and I did yesterday, because - yes, not only am I working on my play for the fringe but my grad play is coming up. And we need headshots for that. I enjoy standing behind a camera way better then in front of it haha
but they turned out all right.
Voilà:

Und dann wurde Grössenwahn Productions entwickelt, ich mag das Wort 'unastablished' nicht.

No comments:

Post a Comment