Thursday 24 February 2011

Time's running!

Gosh I can't believe it: 3 weeks of school left?!?! Are you fucking kidding me? I just got back for second semester! That's not even close to funny! Time's running like a crazy bitch and I still have to memorize the whole shakespear things and all the other stuff, yea well... I still don't have a TV, I'm still working and I'm still sleeping very little (I suppose it's gonna get less with the end of the semester coming up) + I'm 21 and have been out once. That has to change. I've still not been to Vegas, that has to change. Dot.
I miss New York and I miss home (a bit) But life here's still fascinating, I'm really feeling like I life here now (I know I've said that a million times before, but now it's actually true) and I still need a car (not that I haven't had mentioned THAT before)
Today Mikaela and I got lost in the Hollywood Hills, but we decited to take the car and drive up to the hills instead (since I had a car for one day) And we got lost. Well it was fun! The houses up there are more then incredible and we saw and oldschool pink VW Beetle! Awesome!
Yea, I gonna go back and Memorize the Ode to the West Wind, for my movement Final! I can't believe it's already coming to an end!!!!


O wild West Wind, thou breath of Autumn's being,
Thou, from whose unseen presence the leaves dead
Are driven, like ghosts from an enchanter fleeing,

Yellow, and black, and pale, and hectic red,
Pestilence-stricken multitudes: O thou,
Who chariotest to their dark wintry bed

The wingèd seeds, where they lie cold and low,
Each like a corpse within its grave,until
Thine azure sister of the Spring shall blow

Her clarion o'er the dreaming earth, and fill
(Driving sweet buds like flocks to feed in air)
With living hues and odours plain and hill:

Wild Spirit, which art moving everywhere;
Destroyer and Preserver; hear, O hear!

(Percy Bysshe Shelley)

No comments:

Post a Comment