Monday 21 February 2011

Mein erster Einbruch...

Well today was fun. After being completely confused because EVERY FUCKING CLOCK was showing me a different time, I got up at around 11. I was supposed to get a haircut at three, so I thought, well, there's enough time to clean up my appartment, do some work and get cash. I did the first couple of things, then going for the cash, and when I came back to the apartment - I was locked out. I had my keys and everything, but out of some reason my lock decited to break within the five minutes I was away. So Mychal came over and tried it, Lydia tried and after endless tries we called maintenance, how decited to climbe up on my balcony. After realizing that this wouldn't work, he just decited to break into my apartment by pulling out the window. It was fun to watch, but also kind of scary. It is really easy to break in to someones apartment here... Anyways. I had a fun day. I broke into my apartment AND got a hair cut.


No comments:

Post a Comment