Monday 14 February 2011

Valentinsday.

My first American Valentinsday, my 21th birthday, the saddest/most loving day since I've got here.
It's been a lot today. Have you ever experianced a day where you walk around and everything seems to have a shade of gray on it? This was today. After Christina dying yesterday and it being Valentinsday, it was weird. There was so much love today at school, so many tears, so much grieve, but mostly, mostly love.
Life is what happens if you make other plans, and like Miss Nichols said: grief is like the ocean, sometimes its calm, sometimes it can be rough, there is no telling what might occur.
I am so thankfull for all of you, and I appreciate all the Happy Birthdays today, even if I might reacted a little strange, they really meant a lot to me.
Live life to the fullest.
Celebrate your Valentinesday and spread the love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment