Wednesday 18 July 2012

Learning by doing

Be nice to your actors.
If you have stand-ins, be nice to them as well - their job sucks.
Be as organized as possible.
If director or DP, your fustration is nothing the actors should have to deal with.
If you're a producer, talk as little as possible.
If you're a DP, rolling the camera without letting the actors know is sometimes worth pure gold.
Get a good crew, it will be worth the world.
Nothing's perfect, get over it.
There's nothing you can't try.

- I had a 9 hour shoot today. While I was on set for 12 hours, I learned some things. Great things if you ask me. I like being a DP. With some training, I think I could actually be really good. Who knows, life is guiding me.
Enjoy life, it's the only one you've got.











No comments:

Post a Comment