Monday 2 July 2012

Back on track.

After this entry, I'm gonna get out of bed and get my life in order. Holidays are good, but there's a time where you have to start again, and that has come now. I'll start with cleaning my apartment and getting my bills settled. It's a good start.
The last week was amazing. My mother was here and we went up to Santa Barbara and it was pretty. So calm. Then Friday night we had our first kind of reunion since school ended, Saturday i went to a masquerade ball and then yesterday I think we hit the peek: Getting up at 9, having brunch at an English Pub, watching the game Spain vs. Italy (I think there were about 5 spanish fans there and everyone else was for Italy, which made my position kind of hard haha, especially since Annie was routing for Italy as well...), then we headed up to NoHo and celebrated Canada Day till deep into the night. It was great. I know lovely and wonderful people, I really do.
So, I think that was it.
Lot's of love.
<3




PS: You have to watch this: Lovely work by Mikaela and Michael. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment