Friday 6 July 2012

Finding Marina.

Yesterday night I drove up to Santa Clarita to finally find Marina again, she was somewhat missing since she started dating Matt and I had enough haha so driving up to Santa Clarita last night to cook dinner (yes I cooked dinner) made perfect sense to me. I also saw Alex yesterday. That woman is amazing! She told me something big is coming for me, and it's going to be good. Haha, I'll take it. Now at the moment I'm looking up clean rooms on the Internet to motivate me cleaning my apartment haha, but that's how it works, I think I got the twisted version of Only Child Syndrome "I want what you have", since it works wonders when it comes to clean pretty apartments, but no one I know really has one, so the internet has to do it's part. I should at least live pretty the last month I'm living alone, right? thought so.
I think that was my update.
Live well, live great.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment