Monday 5 September 2011

Writing like a crazy chick.

There have been multiple reasons why I decided to stay in this city longer: The city itself, Fashion Week, work, the people, the craziness, the fact that I feel free here,... and writing.
I took a couple of days of, just enjoying live in this pretty place after the Hurricane decided not to destroy it, but after that I went back to work. I've seen a couple of brilliant movies lately and I wrote like a crazy chick.
I'm trying to get as much on paper as possible while I'm still here since my former writing teacher agreed to help me with it. He's brilliant. It's awesome when you have someone who actually seems to care and wants to make you better and better. Whatever I write he reads, giving back the most honest comments I've heard in a long time, especially living in a place, where everything is "yea, well, it's good" - if you know what I mean. Yes you get frustrated, and sometimes I could yell at a page, screaming: "Just write the fuck yourself!", but that's how it is and that's how I love it.
Plus my writing teacher has this thing that keeps me pushing forward even more. The more I write, the more I understand it.
Well, I've probably been writing to much, since I'm not sure anymore if I made any sense, but anyways. If you got it, that's good, if not, try it again.
Have a wonderful night New York, and the whole other world out there.
Much love

No comments:

Post a Comment