Sunday 25 September 2011

Back in good ol Hollywood.

People come here to fly, people come here and say it's crazy, People think this place is the spark in your eyes, to me this place is family.
Yes, I'm back in Hollywood, where the crazy stuff happens, where people either fly or fall, but after falling in love with NY, it's not the place I'm so crazy about anymore (well the sun is nice), but it's to see the people who are family to me.
I am blessed, knowing the best people in the best parts of the world and now I'm back with my girls, my brothers and my guys from Hollywood. It's weird how you do not realize how much you missed someone till you fall into their arms, so I got slightly cudely yesterday and it was the perfect night for it to.
I feel I should say: "Thank you Charlie and Mike, for opening your place, for this great night"
It's a good feeling to have you all back.
No matter how much I miss everyone in switzerland or how much I'm longing to be in NY again, it's really good to have you all back. I missed you, I really did.

No comments:

Post a Comment