Thursday 1 September 2011

Killing Billy.

I knew this would have to happen someday - it's NY, but just to make it clear: RaShelle and I have a mouse now. I named it Billy, since she won't name it. We'll he's locked in the closet now, and I don't want to kill it, but apparently we do. Rashelle is freaked out by him and I just don't want to kill him - it's still a mouse. Well, we gonna figure something out tomorrow, till then Billy will have to sleep in the closet - poor thingy. I should not get attached to a mouse tho. But I am.
Well goodnight world.
PS: I watched Inception and it's mind blowing - Christopher Nolan is a freaking genius! I wish I could write something like that, leave alone directing it! And the DP work is amazing too! Well I'm gonna stop right there, because otherwise I will not stop writing anymore. Have a good night.
See you tomorrow Billy.

No comments:

Post a Comment