Saturday 17 September 2011

Billy is dead.

I love my roommate, she's awesome. The world needs people like her to make it real. she's going a bit crazy lately, with everything happening and today it came to a peak: Maria is coming back sooner then we all excepted, we have a way to small apartment for all those people, she has way to many jobs and then... I was just in my room when I heard something. So I went into the livingroom to find a going crazy Rashelle. She's walking around in the apartment looking under every piece of furniture, on the phone apologizing about how late she is for her other job and then she stares at me. "I can't find Marias keys. I had them and now I don't have them anymore" She's slightly going crazy about this fact, but we're both the same, so I didn't really go with the paranoia thingy but started looking for the key. Then I hear her scream and running forwards me. In her purse, where she was looking for the key, she had found something we almost forgot we had - dead Billy.
Summing the whole thing up: The mouse is dead, we found the keys and Rashelle is freaked out but fine. Welcome to NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment