Thursday 21 April 2011

A trip out of Hollywood



San Diego, away from the city. A definetely needed trip. Yes, I know, I gonna be in Switzerland soon and away from the city for long enough, but sometimes you just need a break from Hollywood. Especially since it's not the same place with everyone leaving... So Kelsey and I packed our seven things (more three, because we forgot almost everything) and went off to San Diego. Now it would probably take ages to describe you the whole trip, but maybe in short form:
- San Diego compared to LA is tiny.
- Of course on every trip I take we have to get stopped by the cops.
- Tatoo Studios in SD apparently don't like walk in clients - but take them anyways (at least the forth one - and no I didn't get a tatoo)
- I survived a night in a Motel!
- SD has a fucking awesome bridge!
- There's an Illand, that's like Rodeo Drive, but it's an iland.
- Everything closes at ten.
- Not every Strip Club is a Strip Club
- and you should not microwave cats.
I don't know if everything of this is going to make sense to you, but if you're really curiose, you know who to ask. Well that's basically it. I love having a car. Now I gonna try to get the sand out of my shoes.
Lots of love

PS: I miss you Micaela, and Ty and all of you, come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment