Wednesday 27 April 2011

Good Morning Jet Lag.

It's 6 AM in the morning and I'm back in Luceren - yes I am JeLagged as fuck. Plus my whole rythm is out of control. My body strongly believes that it is Wednesday night, when the calender relatively exactly tells me that it is Thursday morning.
You wouldn't believe how calm Switzerland is to me, there is no sound of traffic, just birds singing and I swear I can hear the grass grow. I think I might scared my mother a little bit, because the first thing I did after arriving home was standing on the balcony and just breath and listn, for about 15 minutes. I swear god the air hear is magical and it doesn't smell like summer, but more the like a cold winter clean, the thing I've always loved the most.
Maybe we should start from the beginning. Yesterday (or more the day before yesterday) morning my two girls and I awoke in a really funny arranged bed, after a night filled with Champagne. I finished packing and cleaning before I said goodbye to Mikaela and grabbed Nick to have coffee. We eventually ended up at school, where I bought a Schoolswaeter (yes, I own a school Sweater now...) and said goodbye to way to many people. It was sad, really really sad, and I was convinced that I would end up crying that day. Kelsey and I dropped by Kalies appartment to give her the clicker, since she's going to stay at my place while I'm gone and then we were about to take off. We made a last stop at In'N'Out - how am I gonna survive without In'N'Out for three months! hahaha
Our trip to the Airport was then filled with a lot of Katy Perry, and the moment I had to say goodbye to Kelsey it hit me. I love LA. I love my girls and I gonna miss them like hell. But I had to go. I may would have liked about a week or two more in the states, but Switzerland was calling. Going through security check was something new this time: You don't have to put your liquides in a seethrough bag anymore and there's a nacked scanner. Not even thinking about the fact that random airport security had just seen my underwear and more I went to the gate. ORANGE people. I somehow figured out that they were a christian organisation... Very intressting. Arriving in Switzerland I just wanted to sleep. And I did- unfortunately, because now I'm Jetlagged as fuck, but it will go away, eventually, and then I will be back in LA eventually, and maybe I should just learn to live in the moment and love the Now. I love you all, have a wonderful summer, wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment