Friday 22 April 2011

Some last days.

The countdown is going down. 4 more days till I'll enter an airplane to go back to little Switzerland. It's a long ass time I'll be gone, meaning there's some stuff to do. I just registerd the car under my name. Meaning, if it get's stolen or hit while I'm away, some one stole or hit MY car. That's a funny feeling. I also just fastforwarded my mail. So my mailbox will be empty during my absence. Now what there's left to do is getting the gas thing fixed, electricity and then my phone. Funnily enough I actually wanted to start with my phone today and they told me to wait till the last moment (first time ever).
Well, I also had Lunch with Mikaela. I have to use the car as long as I can... and when I drove her back to her apartment guess who was right next to us at the red light: Charlie and Mike. I mean, Hollywood is big, and I usually never take Hollywood when I drive (it's a bitch to drive, believe me), but out of some reason I thought lets take Hollywood, and for some other reason they seem to have thought the same thing and then we ended up next to each other. The worlds a funny place. I miss my lovely people. I can't imagine going home right now, even when it gets closer and closer, it seems so unreal. LA's my home now. I realized that yesterday when Kelsey and I drove back from San Diego and we both freaked out and where happy like little kids when we saw the skyscratchers from Downtown LA. I have to admit that LA is a place to be, and not to live, but it's mine, and it'll always have a place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment