Thursday 14 April 2011

It's over, it's done.

The year is over, the year is done, I can't believe it. It was one of the most awesome years in my entire live. Thank you everyone that was part of it, to that we're not finished yet. I met some pretty amazing people this year. Thank you for being who you are and letting me being part of your life. I would not want to miss a single second with you.
Thanks to all the stories we shared to all the tears we cried and laughs we had. It was awesome working with you and I can't wait to do it again. To mention all the performances of the last week: I'm so proud of all of you, we did a brilliant job!
Now enjoy the summer. And don't forget about me.
For everyone not at the AADA, you might like to know what has kept me so busy the last few days (and weeks), so here you go: Pictures of Moonchildren:

Juan Camarena as Cootie

Sometime's were just girls in the changing room

Emily Benford as Kathy

Part of the cast on set.

Jeremy Cohen as Dick

Mr. Hart, the best director EVER.

Bryant Arthur as Mike

The whole cast. We're all Moonchildren.



Love and Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment