Sunday 30 October 2011

Oh midterms - you NEED to be over.



Well, you can't really see, but I'm sitting here in my corset and my long skirt, with my hair tied back running over Monologue lines, that are due tomorrow.
Yes, I do own a corset and having one on I can tell you: No wonder all those women fainted! Coming from me, wearing a corset that doesn't even fully fit me because my waist is to tiny, my hips are to big and my boobs not existent haha. Well yes, I got the smallest one existing and Karen told me where to get it fixed so that it'll fit me properly. But I like it. Except the fact that after an hour it gets a little hard to breath in (I have to wear that thing for 4 hours tomorrow!) But I like it, and then soon everything will be over.
We have Jorgies final shoot on Wednesday, and they moved the birthday back - thank god, it would have been impossible to edit the whole thing within 24 hours, leave alone attending school during that time, so that's good. Everything's well.
I miss my mam. But hey: Christmas is soon and Tuesday Thilo is coming into town, so that's fun!
YEY.
I should definitely work now.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment