Tuesday 25 October 2011

November.

Let it be November PLEASE! And on the same breath - don't let October end.
This is been crazy. When it comes to work, I would love it to be November 2nd right now. You don't know how dearly I'm pleading it to be that Wednesday, because then everything is over. Midterms are done, Jorgies birthday video will be shot and I will actually have time to edit and work on the Relationship play. But in November my mam and aunt will be back in Switzerland and that is sad, so I'm kind of on that edge. What to do?! This week is going to be crazy. Tomorrow's the shoot for the video, Wednesday we'll finalize the scene for stage combat, Thursday's the final for our scenes then Friday's the final for Vocal Power and the Monologues, then I'll spend the weekend in Hunington Beach, probably coming home for Saturday night, then Monday stage combat final and then it's done. Midterms are done. Plus somewhen this week I'm meeting with Ms. Hensel for my Relationship Play.
At least I'm having a funny shot list for the shoot tomorrow, oh Vance I love you.



Let's just go day by day, and have fun with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment