Sunday 30 October 2011

Calmness


I've spent the Weekend in Long beach, best idea ever.
The last weekend of my mam and ant being in California and it was perfect. The calmness of the shoreside of California. I needed that, I really did. Sitting on the seaside, starring at those huge ships, laying at the poolside, trying to tan. Yea, I did work, but its a completely different feeling when you're outside of Hollywood. There's no stress, no constant honking, just plain calmness, plain peace and I love it. I need to do that more often.
Now I'm back in Hollywood and I feel like falling asleep. I will always be a European by heart. The dirt and smog of the city is not my thing. Even though I really belong in NY, but that's different. Nothing's like NY. But for now Long Beach was perfect. Still so much to do and so little time, but at least I had some peace.
I'm gonna miss my mam. But I'll be back in the real Europe by December anyways, not for long, but for a bit at least. Getting some snap shots from the snow haha.
Lots of love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment