Tuesday 26 July 2011

Toronto Airport



Let's face it: It would have been a miracle if I could have just boarded a plane and landed in Los Angeles yesterday, so it's quiet less stunning that I am now at the Toronto Airport, waiting for my plane to depart. How did I end up in Toronto? My plane yesterday from Zurich had a 3hour delay which made me miss my connecting flight and left me spending a night at the Hilton (I really like Air Canada!!!) Unfortunately I did NOT see Toronto, after getting here really late last night I had dinner and then slept. It was way to early to wake up today to leave Canada again. I have to come back here! The people are really really friendly. I met some other stranded people from all over the world, funnily most of them had something to do with Maths. I think my plane was filled with Mathematicians! Now I'm here. I just checked in my two EXTREMELY heavy bags and my plane is leaving in 1 hour. It's sunny and warm and I can't wait to have my warm summer back.
The three months back home were awesome, and I gonna miss you all, but if it is too bad, you can always come visit me ;P Just book a flight, tell me when you're here, bring a bottle of wine and we have a deal.
And to all my lovely Americans and not Americans, but LAans by heart - I can't wait to see you!!!!!!
And to Corinne: 4 days. I can't wait to see you!

All my love to wherever you are.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment