Thursday 28 July 2011

Huntington Beach

Being back in LA is awesome, the city is alive, the lights are everywhere and it's great to have the sun back, I can't deny that.
Today I rented a car, drove down to Dana Point to pick up Fiona and then we went to Huntington Beach (yes Fiona, it's written with a t!) I've been to Huntington before, but I don't remember it being that awesome, maybe because the last time I was there it was "winter" and now the city is close to the US Open (the world cup of surfing).
I'm may overusing this word now, but it was awesome. I spend some time with Fiona who I haven't seen in a long time and then had something like dinner with her family. They're leaving back for switzerland tomorrow - really early. So after they drove off, I went to see Kali. I haven't seen her in like forever! I missed that girl! She's awesome. We went down to Newport and discovered one of the bast fashion stores ever! And so cheap! It was rediculous!
Now were getting ready, I have very little time left in LA, and I need to use it all, so lets go out - to a gay club, it's the best place you can go, believe me.
Have fun
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment