Saturday 9 July 2011

Switzeland.

I know: Me trying to take pictures = fail. But somehow my summer has been more up and down and everything heartfelt then I could have thought or kept in pictures.
It's weird to know that I'm leaving back to the states soon, especially because: We just got used to you being back Nadine - you can't leave! And I feel the same way too. Sure I miss my American family, but it has something special to go back to the town you grew up in and see all your 'Herzensmenschen' (People colse to my heart). It was perfect. And even if I'm still here for another two weeks I want you to know how much I love you and how thankful I am to have you. Some of you I've known almost my whole life, others I've been distanced from, but the last couple of weeks have shown me how close we actually are. Thank you all. Thank you Sofie, Mery, Fiona, Noëmi, Leonie, Sonja, Silvan, Valena, Isa, Anouk, Maja, Esther, Stefan, Fabio, Bela, Dave, Andreas, Marta, Mark, Severin, Nina, Greg, Mica, Damian, simply everyone. Having you is making my life complete.
Ihr werdet immer mein Herz vervollständigen.
To the best two weeks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment