Friday 15 October 2010

Hair Cut

after a long long weekend (with Tara and Corinne here YEY) and a therefor short week (3 days) it's weekend againg.
Even if the week was somthing like really short it was probably one of the most intensive. We had Charlston Finals on Thursday! I can't believe we're over with it! And then we started working on our scenes.
After everything is changing at the moment, something had to change with me aswell... sooo I got my hair cut. The woman who cut my hair was really cut, askin about a hundret times if I really wanted my hair THAT short! But here I am now, short hair again, and all happy about it. I felt like a new born person. It's amazing what a haircut can do for you.
And now I'm going to watch the Company play. The second series have started. It's called BFF, and it's supposively really good (you wouldn't guess that just by hearing the name...)
So have fun and enjoy your weekend!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment