Tuesday 18 January 2011

What a weekend.

I seriousely have to say: Thank you Martin Luther King, this weekend was awsome! I had nothing planed, and everything turned out to be great. First I had a relly special Wilkox night with just Nick and Robert which was an experiance on its own, Saturday I spent with the guys in my building, I think I've written about them: The ones who push my ego by telling me that I look like the cutest things on earth. Then Sunday were the Golden Globes and Tessas Birthday! I <3 that girl, she's awsome!
Well yea, all in all I had an amazing weekend! Now it's back to studying.
10 days till Sofie's entering town. I can't wait!
I love life
<3

PS: Go see 'Blue Valentine' and 'Black Swan' - amazing! (But NOT in a Korean Theatre haha)




No comments:

Post a Comment