Sunday 16 January 2011

Happy Birthday Martin Luther King.

Tomorrow's Martin Luther King day, meaning: A day off.
Time has been running since I'm back and I have no idea what I've actually done. My suitcase's kind of still unpacked and my fridge is empty. I'm here to learn and sleep and that's basically it, but I like it. I gonna take the day tomorrow and try to get everything back in order again. It's okay to life like that for about three weeks or so, but after that... yea, you know. Plus Sofie's comming soon yey!
And I've passed the written driving test in LA - yey.
School is crazy. Even though I thought I wouldn't like comedy at first I start to love it. And it's not only comedy, we're doing history and Shakespeare aswell. I got a monologe assigned for Shakespear - crazy, but absolutely fantastic!
Yea, I think that's it for now.
I'm going off to Tessas birthday party.
Have a lovely working Monday ;P
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment