Monday 13 December 2010

My Apology

Gosh, I don't really give handy information in this blog, do I? And I'm sorry for writing like every second week, but my life's basically around exam plays at the moment: We're performing Friday, so my life's not really interessting.
Well I fell out of a car today! That's basically it.
I still want to go see black swan.
And the play is coming along.
Can you believe it, every minute that passes brings me one minute closer to Switzerland. It's weird, I'm really looking forward to come home, but still I gonna miss my little LA home. Can't we just mix these two worlds together?
Today I've listened to a conversation on the hallway, about everyone breaking up with their boyfriends at the moment, because we all changed still we got here, and I have to admit, I changed a lot, but somewhere inside of me I'm still the same.
Yea, you know what I'm talking about.
Lots and lots of love
PS: We have summer here.

No comments:

Post a Comment