Sunday 5 December 2010

15 Days.

I can't believe how times just seems to run, especially now we've gone into exam-plays. It's just 15 days till I'll be back in Lucerne, 19 days till Christmas, and it feels like I've just went off to live here.
Even thou we don't have snow in this lovely place (but it really is cold - after 3 months in CA I'm freezing when I see the temperatur drop to 19°C) everythings like Christmas. Christmas Songs are playing everywhere and there are a rediculous amout of lights - you should see the Grove, like a Farytale!
Examplys are going fine, the first week has just flown by like this *snap* and I'm afraid, it's not going to be any different with the next two weeks.
I love it, and still, I can't wait to see the snow aaand the people, I miss everyone. Everyone should just move here ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment