Sunday 3 June 2012

In Eva Longorias Shoes

The universe is in it's right place. This weekend was fucking amazing. I don't even know what happened. Nothing worked as planed and everything was perfect. I got three different haircuts. First I just had a trim, then I had an undercut, and now I have a angled bob. I modeled for a Harley store, I was in Huntington Beach, I saw Kali, I went out, we had girlsnight till 5 AM in the morning, we had breakfast in the gay district, ran into a flymarket, watched a weird Rock Musical, was photographed for two fashion blogs, and somehow ended up with Eva Longorias Shoes from Desperate Housewifes.
I don't really know what happened, but it is good. And now I can literally say that I am in Eva Longorias Shoes. I didn't intend to buy her shoes, I just liked the shoes. They are pretty, and they happen to be from Desperate Housewifes, from the whole set that is now closing down.
I am happy.
Tomorrow we have tech.
YEY

No comments:

Post a Comment