Wednesday 17 November 2010

Finals.

Exactly five days of school left - I can hardly believe it! 5 days and my first semester at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts is over. Well, the Exam Plays are still to come, but the school part of it is over.
Now only 5 days remaining means there is a lot of work to do, a lot of finals to pass or fail. I just finished up my Alexander Assessment, my Alexander Self Reflection, my movement Paper - enough writing work for today.
So tomorrow I'm having movment finals, means Across the Floor, Warm up and written Paper. Friday's a final free day and then Monday I have Movement Finals Jazz and Voice and Speech Finals Part I (Phonetics and stuff like that) Tuesday there is the Vocal Solo Final, the Vocal Duet Final and the Acting Scene Final. Only one day left there's going to be the Monologe Finals and the Voice and Speech Part two Finals on Wednesday. A lot to do, a lot to work.
And then's Thanksgiving!
I might rather sleep now or I'm not going to survive the next 7 days...
Lots of love <3

1 comment:

  1. Ich vermiss dich grosse.
    werde an dich denken.
    sending to you the little ladybird
    v.

    ReplyDelete